Inferno-Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion board for the conquer online private server: Inferno-Co

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Op nobility!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2Face

Op nobility!!! Empty
PostSubject: Op nobility!!!   Op nobility!!! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:59 pm

To me and a lot of other players, the nobility is way to over powered! If you're a duke fighting a king you might as well go fight a guard1, and to that is pointless and unfair,
because then the people that don't donate for cps don't ever get the chance to get high in nobility, which makes it unfair again to all the other people. So to conclude the nobility is overpowered in 2 ways, in Bp and in cps. please check this out. I'm looking for some sort of feed back!!!!
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven[PM]
Da'Boss
Da'Boss
Unforgiven[PM]

Male Posts : 19

Op nobility!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op nobility!!!   Op nobility!!! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Well you know there is other ways to gain Eps so i suggest you create an archer and HAPPY HUNTING everyone has same chance as any one else in this game but if i am not mistaken it is the same way in NetDragon thxs for your feed back
Back to top Go down
http://FallenEmpire-Co.com
2Face

Op nobility!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op nobility!!!   Op nobility!!! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:52 pm

But still its like real co... people will just out donate you no matter what, even if i were to make a archer people would just donate and be higher. It's just unfair cause there is no chi or anything to help people with killing kings, and I'm not saying that we need to make it so you can 1 hit them, im just saying make it more real.
Back to top Go down
BiteMe[GM]
Game Master [GM]
Game Master [GM]
BiteMe[GM]

Male Posts : 16

Op nobility!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op nobility!!!   Op nobility!!! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:17 pm

We cannot get rid of chi because it's NetDragon's client that they use for the regular conquer, even if we were to get rid of nobility, it would just screw the server up. So happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
https://inferno-co.rpg-board.net
2Face

Op nobility!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op nobility!!!   Op nobility!!! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Im not saying get rid of it, im just saying chill it out a bit. A king on this server can 1 hit someone the exact same thing, but duke. On real co Kings cant 1 hit the same, but duke unless they have super good chi. Im just saying that if we dont have chi and you're a duke you wont kill a king at all.....
Back to top Go down
Dr_Molly

Op nobility!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op nobility!!!   Op nobility!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:44 pm

The server shouldnt reset the N.R just cause its going to be a waste of time/effort/cps and eventually everyone is going to get tired of losing there spot and having to donate over and over so there chara can be as strong as they want them to be, also if people who are willing to pay are only a certain amount of people that are over +18 with a paypal account and know the PMs and GMs real well are going to be paying for the king spots. Thats why it should just stay legit and let everyone donate and really work for the spot, not wait a month then lose it the month after and put all that effort in for nothing. There for it should not reset.

Stay High All The Timee What a Face bounce
~Molly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Op nobility!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op nobility!!!   Op nobility!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Op nobility!!!
Page 1 of 1