Inferno-Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion board for the conquer online private server: Inferno-Co

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
codytowers

Pirates Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Pirates Suggestion    Pirates Suggestion  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:17 pm

I had an idea, I think the team should add level 255, and able you to level your items to level 255. And maybe add the gold cup for cps.

Here's what I hade in mind for the gold cup, for 1 gold cup it would be 3mill cps, for -1 500k cps -3 1m -5 1.5mcps -7 2mill cps, and +12 would be like 5 10 mill cps. The more enable the players who don't spend money on donations or items to become stronger the more traffic this server will gain.

Maybe even add a system where you have to get a certain amout on dailypkwar points to get an item, a rare item.

level 140 talistments 130 to 140= 1m each.
maybe add +13-14-15 gears.

Thanks I will think about more suggestions everyday and let you guys know when I think of something interesting.
lol!

cheers alien
Back to top Go down
BiteMe[GM]
Game Master [GM]
Game Master [GM]
BiteMe[GM]

Male Posts : 16

Pirates Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Suggestion    Pirates Suggestion  EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Maybe, thing we also have to consider is when doing these things, we also have to incorporate whether or not this is going to keep people playing on our sever AND whether or not it's programmable into the server.

Thanks for the suggestion and we'll get back to you on it.
Back to top Go down
https://inferno-co.rpg-board.net

Pirates Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno-Co :: Misc. :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: