Inferno-Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion board for the conquer online private server: Inferno-Co

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug Downgrading/Reborning Equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VOORSCHOTEN

Bug Downgrading/Reborning Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Bug Downgrading/Reborning Equipment   Bug Downgrading/Reborning Equipment EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Whenever you downgrade an item in market if it was super before it will become normal for some reason not a big issue though

but my real problem is that im trying to reborn a pair of P6 bracelets to low lvl to i can equip and upgrade them on another char but they stay at 132 for some reason all the other items downgrade just fine i tried this 2x sofar now i have 2 normal lvl 132 P6 bracelets i thought the item was bugged but theres a glitch thanx for taking the time to read this and i hope this gets resolved

post by: VOORSCHOTEN
Back to top Go down
BiteMe[GM]
Game Master [GM]
Game Master [GM]
BiteMe[GM]

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Bug Downgrading/Reborning Equipment   Bug Downgrading/Reborning Equipment EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:02 pm

We'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
https://inferno-co.rpg-board.net
VOORSCHOTEN

PostSubject: Re: Bug Downgrading/Reborning Equipment   Bug Downgrading/Reborning Equipment EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:19 am

alright thanx hope to hear an update soon or my plan will be ruined Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Downgrading/Reborning Equipment   Bug Downgrading/Reborning Equipment Empty

Back to top Go down

Bug Downgrading/Reborning Equipment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno-Co :: Misc. :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: