Inferno-Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion board for the conquer online private server: Inferno-Co

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easier way of leveling.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TankDog98

TankDog98

Male Posts : 1

Easier way of leveling. Empty
PostSubject: Easier way of leveling.   Easier way of leveling. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:05 am

A lot of people have asked me and other members of the Fallen Empire community!
So just to keep all of you from repeating the same exact things I have decided to make a Guide AND Tutorial!
I will soon have a video up!

Step 1:
When you login you will need a minimum of 80,000 CPS
Step 2:
In the bottom right corner of twin city square you will find a NPC called "SteedSeller", when you talk to him you will see offers for VIP 1-6, You will need to buy VIP 1, 2, 3, AND 4 In order to get VIP 4.
Step 3:
A little above the SteedSeller you will see and squid NPC named "SquidWardOctopus", When you click on him a dialog will load asking which map you would like to go to. You choose the map called Seabed01.
Step 4:
In Seabed01 Travel down a little towards the middle of the map and you will see small octopus blue-like monsters called EidArenaKings.
Step 5:
Along with you, I would perfer bringing a friend that has fog or if you are an archer you will need poison arrows. The EidArenaKings are pretty difficult to kill.
Step 6:
I'd recommend using an exp potion to level faster. After one you will get to about level 132 instantly.
Step 7:
Kill for a while and watch the experience roll in.
Back to top Go down

Easier way of leveling.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno-Co :: Misc. :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: