Inferno-Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion board for the conquer online private server: Inferno-Co

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM StaffApplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❤cєℓɪsɪa❤
Ultimate Dumbass

Female Posts : 4

GM StaffApplication Empty
PostSubject: GM StaffApplication   GM StaffApplication EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:01 pm

To : Inferno-Co Staff Members

How old are you? : iam 12 Years old . i will be 13 after 20 days
What is your name? : My Name is Celisia
Where do you live? : i live in Asia/SaudiArabia/Jeddah
What is your IN Game Name?: Celisia
State/City : Jeddah
What can you help with? : i can be Online all the day on Chatbox and the Game as it's my Summer Vacation . i will guide all the Players and Help them inGame and Chatbox . iam a coder i can help in Coding and this Source (Scream_Co) i have it and been coding it for 1 month i know all the bugs and i would like to help . i will Help all the New Guests coming to the Server . i will make sure everyone votes and make sure that InfernoCo gets High Ranked .i can do whatever you tell me to do . i will Report or the Players using Hackers like : Speed Hack & Scammers & Botters . i will report any argument happens between the Players in the Game and Chatbox. i will Keep the Game and Chatbox two Different areas as in Rules and i will Report all the Bugs i find in the Game in the Bugs Section and i will Invite PPLs and make sure the game Gets alot of PPLs Online . i will Manage alot of Events like Hide and Seek . Pk Events . etc.... . i know English , Arabic , Franko , Some Spanish and Portuguese not much . i can help Guide Players from Other Cities . and my TimeZone is totally different from other staff's Timezone , anyways i will be on 24/7 it's summervacation Very Happy . which will allow me to vote twice a day and guide more Players! .  Thanks C:
What spot do you wanna be? [PH] [GM] [PM]: i can be anything it's not my choice . i will be as u need me to be .
Why do you think that is the right spot for you?: Any spot is Right For me as i help Players in Chatbox and The Game Smile
How long can you be online a day?: it's the Summer Vacation i can be online atleast 7-9 hours a day Very Happy
Do you have a mic? : yes , Certainly
Do you have Ventrilo or Team Viewer: Teamviewer , Skype , Yahoo
Any other things we should know? : Yea i have been playing Conquer / Conquer Private Server for a long time . i knew alot of things in them in the last few days so i know how The Things Work Smile
Previous experience with servers: i have been a PM in alot of Server and GM twice and PH twice . i am a coder and i have been coding the Same kind of Source you are using and i know the Website PHP files but not Much . i added alot of things in the Source iam using and i fixed alot of bugs . i will report all the Bugs in the Game in the Bugs Section

Thanks for your Precious Time Reading This .
Celisia

Last edited by Celisiaz on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing to Inferno)
Back to top Go down
http://www.inferno-co.net/
Unforgiven[PM]
Da'Boss
Da'Boss
Unforgiven[PM]

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: GM StaffApplication   GM StaffApplication EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:02 am

I will have to talk to the Co-Owners and would really like to see your source just to see your work your doing.
Back to top Go down
http://FallenEmpire-Co.com
❤cєℓɪsɪa❤
Ultimate Dumbass

Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: GM StaffApplication   GM StaffApplication EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:41 am

Thank you very much Sir Unforgiven[PM&Boss] . iam sure that you would like the source Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.inferno-co.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM StaffApplication   GM StaffApplication Empty

Back to top Go down

GM StaffApplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno-Co :: Inferno-Co :: Staff Applications :: Approved Staff Applications-
Jump to: