Inferno-Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion board for the conquer online private server: Inferno-Co

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People in our Live

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kingsmen

Male Posts : 2

People in our Live Empty
PostSubject: People in our Live   People in our Live EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:51 pm

We often time's get caught up in giving someone more then they should have or, Going to do something that we let someone do something that is more than they can handle, But its not the point of how much we can take or when we can take what we have to take and when we have to take it; the people that make us who we are are the people we let help us and we can always change for the better or worse but don't ever let your feelings go cause in the end only the people that are there telling you the trust will be there and willing to help cause they have been there before and they try to warn and they are there to pick up the pieces of whats left but in the end the Truth wont be challenged the truth wont lie the truth is that some people are put in just the  right spot to make you learn something   long story short its ok to cry, its ok to yell, its ok to get mad but don't Run or walk away cause that is when your let your enemy win, when they see you running away it don't make you feel any good and it dont change the way you look at it but in the end if you look at it like a true friend you are going to fight for them stand by them and help them even when all go's to  nothing.

I did this for this server.
i was there when it fell,
i was there to help,
i was there to be a true friend,
i was there to give everything up,
i was there and did give everything up for this server,
and i would do it again.
Rob you are a True friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inferno-co.net/

People in our Live
Page 1 of 1